- Like us on Facebook
(Click the like button on right)
- Check Facebook when the competiton expires to see if you have won
(Winner will be announced on our Facebook page)
Win A Mora Companion Green Handle – Stainless Steel Camping Fishing Knife
Knife with a stainless steel blade.
Blade Thickness: 2,5mm
Blade Length: 104mm
Total Length: 219mm
Net Weight: 0,1160kg
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering into the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents, except for agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Prize draw is for one winner.
- Prize for first place winner is one Mora Companion.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promotion starts on 19 October 2012 and lasts until 14th December 2012.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 on 31th December 2012 to be eligible.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all valid entries received.
- The prize draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date and the winner will be notified by e-mail within 21 days of the closing date. Should this e-mail be returned as undeliverable for any reason including but not restricted to an invalid email address, Think Prepper reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative winner.
- Think Prepper accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by a technical fault.
- By entering this promotion you give permission for Think Prepper to post your first name initial, surname and home town on our site should you win the promotion.
- The winner of the Prize may be required to participate in publicity.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter this promotion.
- Think Prepper’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is governed by English law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Think Prepper reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.